Pumpkin Arbi curry with seafood Assamese style.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, pumpkin arbi curry with seafood assamese style. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems.
Steps to Make Homemade Pumpkin Arbi curry with seafood Assamese style
Pumpkin Arbi curry with seafood Assamese style is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Arbi curry with seafood Assamese style is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pumpkin arbi curry with seafood assamese style using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Arbi curry with seafood Assamese style:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 cup of Arbi/taro root.
- Get 1 cup of bringal.
- Take 1 tbsp of small prawns.
- Prepare 2 of small dry fish.
- Make ready 4-5 of green chilli splits.
- Make ready 4-5 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Make ready 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 11/3 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of White oil.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Arbi curry with seafood Assamese style:
- At first washed those fish pieces. Heat a pan with oil....added garlic & prawns. Stir for few seconds. Then added powder spices & dry fish..
- Now added vegetables, greenchilli splits and salt. Stirred it for 2-3 minutes. Covered it with a lid for 10-15 minutes..
- Stirred it sometimes.....when oil came out from thz curry then it will be ready. You can served it with hot rice..
In addition when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for looking after your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pumpkin arbi curry with seafood assamese style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!