Chicken Kumbalanga Curry (chicken with white pumpkin).
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken kumbalanga curry (chicken with white pumpkin). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets.
How to Prepare Perfect Chicken Kumbalanga Curry (chicken with white pumpkin)
Chicken Kumbalanga Curry (chicken with white pumpkin) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Kumbalanga Curry (chicken with white pumpkin) is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken kumbalanga curry (chicken with white pumpkin) using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kumbalanga Curry (chicken with white pumpkin):
- Get 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Make ready 1/2 kg of pumpkin White , cut into small pieces.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of Onion , finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of Tomato , cut into small pieces.
- Make ready of Curry leaves.
- Take 3 tbsps of Coconut Grated.
- Make ready 2 tsps of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 2 of Shallots (kochully) , chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- Get 3 nos of Clove.
- Get 1 of Cinnamon stick , small.
- Get 5 nos of Pepper corn.
- Make ready 2 nos of Cardamom.
- Get of Water , as needed.
- Get of Salt for taste.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut milk (first extract).
- Take 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Take 3 nos of Shallots (Kochully), chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ginger paste ,.
- Prepare of Curry leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken Kumbalanga Curry (chicken with white pumpkin):
- Cut chicken to small pieces and combine with all other ingredients in the step one list and cook well (till chicken becomes soft enough). Set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, add all the ingredients in the step 2 list and saute well till the colour turns golden brown and remove from flame..
- Grind this fried coconut mixture in a blender and make it into a smooth paste by adding enough water..
- Then add this grounded paste to the cooked chicken and put back to low flame. Mix well until it starts to boil..
- At this stage, add water, salt and bring it to simmer for few minutes. Then add coconut milk..
- As soon as the gravy starts to boil switch off the flame..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions and ginger until it turns golden brown in color..
- Add this to the chicken mixture and close the lid for at least 2 minutes..
- This is then served mainly with rice. You may also serve with chappathi..
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken kumbalanga curry (chicken with white pumpkin) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!