White Pumpkin Halwa. Kasi Halwa is a popular Halwa in Tamil Nadu made using white pumpkin (ash gourd). It's commonly served in Tamil Brahmin marriages. It's glossy, ghee dripping texture and very colorful (due to the.
But the halwa turns out so shiny with a glaze. I have shared one more pumpkin halwa recipe that is popular in south India. Its called as Kashi halwa and the recipe is made with white pumpkin.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, white pumpkin halwa. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you go for foods that are good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Because a lot of folks decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. Individuals are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets.
Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning White Pumpkin Halwa
White Pumpkin Halwa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. White Pumpkin Halwa is something that I've loved my whole life.
Kasi Halwa is a popular Halwa in Tamil Nadu made using white pumpkin (ash gourd). It's commonly served in Tamil Brahmin marriages. It's glossy, ghee dripping texture and very colorful (due to the.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have white pumpkin halwa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Pumpkin Halwa:
- Make ready 1 kg of white Pumpkin (Grated).
- Get 50 gm of Ghee.
- Take 1/4 kg of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 gm of Cashews.
- Take 5 of badam/ almonds.
- Prepare 8 of Pistachios.
- Make ready As needed of Saffron / Food Color Powder.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cardamom + Sugar Powder.
Kasi halwa or poosanikai halwa is a very popular sweet or snack. Kasi halwa is very important dish in Tambrahm wedding feast. White Pumpkin Halwa or Kasi Halwa is a sweet usually made during festivals and special occasions. Mostly all wedding engagements ceremonies will have this on the menu.
Steps to make White Pumpkin Halwa:
- For Roasting Cashews, Add 2 tbsp of Ghee in Pan. Then add Cashews and saute until it becomes Golden brown and transfer it to a bowl..
- For Preparing Halwa, Add Grated Pumpkin in Cashews roasted Pan. Saute until Pumpkin and Ghee mixed well.Then close the lid and leave for 10 mins to boil. If you are using non-stick pan, there is no need for sauting it in between 10 minutes. If you are using any other vessels, you need to saute it for every 2 minutes.otherwise halwa will stick into vessels..
- After 10 mins, Saute well and add 1/4 kg of Sugar. Saute until Pumpkin and Sugar mixed well..
- After Sauting, add Saffron or Food Color. Then mix well and Close it for 5 minutes. Once the water content is gone from the halwa Add 2 Tbsp of Ghee to it. Then again mix well..
- Now add 2 Tbsp powder of Cardamom and Sugar. Mix well..
- Add Roasted Cashews, Badam and Pista to it and mix well..
- Tasty Pumpkin Halwa is ready to taste. Garnish it with some Cashews, Badam and Pista..
Kasi halwa is a traditional South Indian sweet prepared with ash gourd. Peel the skin, discard the seeds and grate ash gourd (white pumpkin). Take a fine muslin cloth , filter the grated pumpkin. Boil the filtered pumpkin water in a heavy bottomed pan. This pumpkin halwa or kaddu ka halwa is simple to make.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food white pumpkin halwa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!