Kasi Halwa - White Pumpkin Halwa.
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kasi halwa - white pumpkin halwa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One great thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We should get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. We're barraged with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. As soon as your body wears out, you can't get a new one, like your car. You must look after your health while you can do so. Your body cannot function correctly if it does not have adequate nutrition.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Kasi Halwa - White Pumpkin Halwa
Kasi Halwa - White Pumpkin Halwa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kasi Halwa - White Pumpkin Halwa is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kasi halwa - white pumpkin halwa using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kasi Halwa - White Pumpkin Halwa:
- Make ready 1 of n 1/2 cup white pumpkin grated and squeezed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of + 1 tbsp ghee.
- Take of Few strands of saffron.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom powdered (optional).
- Make ready 10 of cashewnuts fried in ghee.
Instructions to make Kasi Halwa - White Pumpkin Halwa:
- Peel the skin of white pumpkin and remove the seeds and flesh..
- Grate the pumpkin and squeeze out the water from the pumpkin. Save the water to use it later..
- In a pan on medium flame heat 1 tsp ghee and add grated pumpkin. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add 1/4 cup of reserved water, cover and cook until pumpkin is cooked well. Add another 1/4 cup water if required to cook pumpkin..
- Only after pumpkin is cooked well add sugar, saffron strands and mix well. Sugar dissolves and let it cook on medium flame stirring in between..
- When half done add ghee little by little while stirring (add cardamom powder if using)..
- When it comes together add fried cashewnut and mix..
- Kasi halwa is ready to be served..
Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kasi halwa - white pumpkin halwa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!