Personalized Baked Oatmeal.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, personalized baked oatmeal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets.
Recipe of Award-winning Personalized Baked Oatmeal
Personalized Baked Oatmeal is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Personalized Baked Oatmeal is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook personalized baked oatmeal using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Personalized Baked Oatmeal:
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 cup of Applesauce, unsweetened.
- Make ready 1 of Banana, mashed.
- Take 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Get 5 cup of Old fashioned Rolled Oats.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Apple Pie Spice.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Get of Filling/Topping Ideas.
- Take 1 of Cranberry/Almond.
- Take 1 of Cranberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Take 1 of Cherry/Almond.
- Prepare 1 of Blueberry.
- Get 1 of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Take 1 of Peanut Butter/Jelly.
- Take 1 of Raspberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Take 1 of Apple Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Apple Honey.
- Prepare 1 of Blueberry/White Chocolate Chips.
- Get 1 of Pumpkin.
Steps to make Personalized Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, chia seeds, apple pie spice, baking powder, salt and mix well..
- Finally pour in milk and stir until combined..
- Spray a muffin tin with baking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin cups. If using fillings, fill halfway add fillings. Cover with remaining mixture one at a time and then add toppings, so you can tell them apart..
- If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop right into batter..
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy or freeze in freezer bags..
- Keep in fridge for enjoying throughout the week. Reheat 45-60 seconds..
- If frozen, remove from freezer the night before you want them and leave in fridge. Then reheat next day 45-60 seconds.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for preserving your health. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food personalized baked oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!