Chunky Choco Bars.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, chunky choco bars. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again.
Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Chunky Choco Bars
Chunky Choco Bars is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chunky Choco Bars is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chunky choco bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chunky Choco Bars:
- Get of Granula mix.
- Take 300 grams of oatmeal.
- Prepare 100 grams of blueberries (frozen are fine).
- Make ready 100 grams of raspberries.
- Get 100 grams of roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Take 100 grams of coconut flakes.
- Get 50 grams of sunflower seeds.
- Take 3 tbsp of honey.
- Get of topping.
- Make ready 200 grams of dark chocolate.
- Take 3 tbsp of chunky unsweetened, unsalted peanut butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of quark (soft white creamy cheese) optional.
Steps to make Chunky Choco Bars:
- Preheat oven to 175°C/347°F..
- Mix thoroughly in a bowl..
- Place baking paper on baking sheet..
- Scoop mix on to baking sheet, smooth out until 1/2 inch thick and bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Melt chocolate and mix together with peanut butter and quark..
- Smooth out the choco-peanut mix on top of the now cool granula mix. Cut into 20 nice rectangular portions..
- Put in fridge for a few min to set..
Nuts as well as different seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you do not get the fatty acids you'll need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chunky choco bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!