Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, veggie burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These days, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse certain maladies. You will see that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you give it the correct nutrition. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently.
Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Veggie Burger
Veggie Burger is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Veggie Burger is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook veggie burger using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Burger:
- Get 1 of large sweet potato.
- Take 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal.
- Get 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- Make ready 1/2 head of broccoli.
- Get 1 cup of carrot.
- Get 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Get 1/3 cup of walnut.
- Get 2 tablespoon of cayenne.
- Take 2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of vegetable seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of coriander.
Instructions to make Veggie Burger:
- Bake sweet potato in the oven..
- Soak flaxseed meal in 3 tablespoon water..
- Grind cauliflower and broccoli in a food processor. Strain using cheese cloth to remove excess water. Put in a bowl..
- Grind carrots, garlic, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and onion. Mix with remaining ingredients..
- Scoop out the sweet potato flesh and mix altogether..
- Combine with all seasonings and mix in coriander..
- Form patties and freeze until using..
- Bake on high for 15 minutes then flip and bake for another 15 minutes until patties are firm and golden..
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn't eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food veggie burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!