Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
Steps to Make Homemade Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Prepare of Cupcakes.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground Cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground Ginger.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated White Sugar.
- Make ready 2 large of Eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Solid packed, canned Pumpkin Puree.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Take 8 oz of Cream Cheese (straight out of fridge).
- Get 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter (firm, but not cold).
- Take 1 pinch of of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of Confectioners Sugar, sifted.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt..
- In the bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add the eggs in one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Add the vanilla extract and beat to combine..
- With the mixer on low, add the dry ingredients and pumpkin in 3 additions, alternating between the two. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, scraping the bowl in between additions, until the batter has just come together..
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 liners,(you can use an ice cream scoop) and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack before frosting..
- For the frosting: Beat the cream cheese, butter, salt, and cinnamon on medium until creamy, about 2-3 minutes..
- Turn the mixture down to low and add the confectioners sugar.Beat until incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl when necessary.Add the vanilla and continue beating until combined. Once finished, store frosting in fridge for at least 30 mins till it firms up a bit. Pipe or spread the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes..
- Top with pecans or walnuts to fancy it up. :) Store cupcakes in fridge and let them sit out for at least 30 mins before serving them..
You will recognize that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will discover that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off a variety of diseases.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!