Pineapple chicken fried rice. Here is another one bowl meal idea that is an easy chicken fried rice recipe. The golden sweet fresh pineapple in this dish pairs well with the salty savory. Fried rice is an all-time favorite takeout that you can easily make at home in a few simple steps.
This pineapple fried rice is filled with chicken, bacon, veggies and pineapple, all in a savory sauce. With the addition of pineapple, the regular chicken fried rice becomes so much more interesting, and delicious, because of the sweet tang of the pineapple. It also helps to make the fried rice tastes less greasy as every bite is bursting with the freshness of the pineapple.
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, pineapple chicken fried rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. In this aisle, you'll find superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse certain diseases. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. This in turn will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Pineapple chicken fried rice
Here is another one bowl meal idea that is an easy chicken fried rice recipe. The golden sweet fresh pineapple in this dish pairs well with the salty savory. Fried rice is an all-time favorite takeout that you can easily make at home in a few simple steps.
Pineapple chicken fried rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Pineapple chicken fried rice is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pineapple chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple chicken fried rice:
- Get of Main ingredients.
- Take 200 g of raw chicken breasts.
- Make ready 60 g of brown basmati rice(uncooked).
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper(diced).
- Take 50 g of pineapple.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 10 g of butter.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of soy sauce(low sodium).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger or ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of arrowroot starch.
Cook up Knorr's delicious Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice made with a few simple ingredients. This chicken pineapple fried rice recipe has all those elements of crunch, savory and sweet. Fragrant chicken cooked with garlic and onions, combined with sweet juicy pineapple make this fried rice a crowd favorite. Ever wanted to make the perfect Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice?
Steps to make Pineapple chicken fried rice:
- Bring water to boil, then add rice, turmeric and ½ of olive oil. Reduce the heat to simmer, then cover and cook for about 30 minutes untill the rice is fully cooked and the water has been absorbed..
- Set a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Once hot add 10g of butter and the chicken(cut into 2-3 cm chunks). Sear the chicken on the outside edges untill brown, then cook the chicken completely through, about 5-7 minutes. Then remove the chicken from the skillet..
- Reduce the heat to medium then add remaining ½ olive oil. Add the already minced garlic, then mix to flavor the oil, about a minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic..
- Toss in the bell pepper and cook for an additional minute..
- Increase the heat to medium-high and toss in the pineapple(cut into 1cm pieces). Stir everything together for about a minute, then add the rice and the chicken. Fold everything together..
- Lower the heat to medium-low. Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. Move the mixture to one side of the skillet then pour in the sauce. As soon as it starts to bubble, immediately and continuously fold the rice mixture into the sauce, ensuring the rice is fully coated and saucy..
- Garnish with green onion and fresh cilantro if desired..
How about we add turmeric to it! Pineapple Fried Rice is of Thai origin, though there's iterations of it all around the world. While some recipes use little more than a dash of soy sauce, this is a recipe that stays true to the Thai way and will evoke memories of warm balmy evenings in Thailand, eating at beach shack diners with your toes. Pineapple fried rice is different from other fried rice because it is the only fried rice cooked with fruits and curry powder. The addition of raisin and Cut the chicken breast meat into slices.
Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pineapple chicken fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!