Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy chicken pumpkin pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again.
How to Make Favorite Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta
Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy chicken pumpkin pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta:
- Prepare 500 gr of cooked spaghetti.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled pumpkin.
- Get 1/4 cup of chicken breast, diced.
- Get 3 tbs of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cayenne powder.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
- Take 50 ml of cooking water from spaghetti.
- Take 2 tbs of sesame seeds (black and white).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic gratted.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Get 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 50 ml of tomato puree.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Pumpkin Pasta:
- Heat oil on medium high heat add onion and chicken and cook until onion soften and the chicken cooked.
- Then add in garlic cook for 30 second, add cooking water and tomato puree cook until the liquid reduce by half.
- Add dried basil, cayenne powder and season with salt and peper then taste.
- Add cooked spaghetti and sesame seeds stir well and cook for 1 minute then turn of the heat.
- Ready for plating and serveeee..
Among the first types of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you should be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Most folks already realize that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicy chicken pumpkin pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!