Okara Muffin with Banana and Yogurt.
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, okara muffin with banana and yogurt. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how good you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. This in turn will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Okara Muffin with Banana and Yogurt
Okara Muffin with Banana and Yogurt is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Okara Muffin with Banana and Yogurt is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook okara muffin with banana and yogurt using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Muffin with Banana and Yogurt:
- Take 80 grams of Yogurt.
- Take 80 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Get 80 grams of Fresh okara.
- Make ready 80 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 1 medium of Banana.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Instructions to make Okara Muffin with Banana and Yogurt:
- Add the yogurt to the sugar, and mix until smooth..
- Add the beaten egg, and mix some more..
- Make banana paste or mash it with a fork in a separate bowl. Add the lemon juice, and mix. Add the okara, and mix well. Add this mixture to Step 2, and mix well..
- Sift the cake flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Add cinnamon, and mix with Step 3..
- Pour the batter into muffin cups, and tap on the counter to remove air. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 180℃/350℉..
- When cooled, if you don't plan to eat right away, put them in a plastic bag. They are moist and chewy muffins..
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. One of many health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don't get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it requires.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food okara muffin with banana and yogurt recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!