Ikko's Secret Recipe for Okara Biscuits.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ikko's secret recipe for okara biscuits. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Steps to Make Quick Ikko's Secret Recipe for Okara Biscuits
Ikko's Secret Recipe for Okara Biscuits is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Ikko's Secret Recipe for Okara Biscuits is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ikko's secret recipe for okara biscuits using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ikko's Secret Recipe for Okara Biscuits:
- Take 250 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Some sort of lid.
Instructions to make Ikko's Secret Recipe for Okara Biscuits:
- Mix the okara and sugar well in a bowl. You can use your hands..
- Push the mixture into a tablespoon..
- Drop the the mixture on a sheet of baking paper..
- Place cling film on top..
- Press hard with a soft plastic lid or the equivalent..
- It'll become like this..
- Bake for 30 minutes in the pre-heated 320F/160C oven..
- After baking, transfer to a microwave dish and arrange them like this. Heat in a 500 W microwave for 1 minute. Flip over and heat for another minute. Adjust the time according to the thickness of the biscuits and the type of microwave..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack and you will have crispy biscuits. Do not pile up like this while cooling..
- I had a lot of comments saying that they couldn't get the crispy texture. Repeat the Step 8 process patiently and you should get a good result..
- Depending on how moist your okara is, you might have difficulty shaping the okara with a tablespoon. Add more water if necessary..
Your main meals should also contain fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don't have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food ikko's secret recipe for okara biscuits recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!