Easy Okara Cookies.
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy okara cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nearly all grocery stores now carry organic foods. In this aisle, you'll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down some diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run optimally. This in turn will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently.
Recipe of Speedy Easy Okara Cookies
Easy Okara Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Okara Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy okara cookies using 2 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Okara Cookies:
- Make ready 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 2 of heaping tablespoons Sugar.
Steps to make Easy Okara Cookies:
- Put the ingredients in a plastic bag and mix with a spoon..
- Knead the dough from the outside of the bag, until it sticks together..
- Roll out the dough as thinly as possible, with a rolling pin on top of the bag (I recommend using a plastic bag a little smaller than the oven pan.).
- From the outside of the bag, cut the dough to the cookie size you like, using a knife (The knife won't get dirty.) Open up the bag and line up the cookies on the parchment paper. (See the trick in the next step.).
- Put a piece of parchment paper on top of the dough in Step 4. Cover with a baking pan upside down..
- Holding the cutting board, flip it over onto the pan, without breaking it up. Peel off the plastic bag, and it's done..
- Bake in the oven, preheated to 355F/180C for 15~20 minutes. Leave the cookies to cool in the oven. If they stick together, you can break them apart easily with your hands..
- The baking time varies, depending on the dryness of the okara and the thickness of the dough. They're crunchier if you turn them over halfway through baking..
- They tend to get soggy, so store leftovers in a plastic container and keep in the fridge! That way, you can enjoy crisp, cold cookies anytime..
- Please take a look at the reports of the great arrangements of this recipe from people who've tried adding their own twists..
- A related recipe that doesn't require an oven is "Microwaved Okara Cookies".
- "Dasida-flavored Microwaved Okara Cookies".
- "Corn Soup- flavored Microwaved Okara Cookies" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168946-make-corn-soup-flavored-okara-cookies-in-the-microwave.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It's also advisable to realize that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food easy okara cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!