Okara Cookies with Caramelized Nuts.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, okara cookies with caramelized nuts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nearly all grocery stores these days have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses.
Recipe of Quick Okara Cookies with Caramelized Nuts
Okara Cookies with Caramelized Nuts is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Okara Cookies with Caramelized Nuts is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have okara cookies with caramelized nuts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Cookies with Caramelized Nuts:
- Make ready 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 50 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Make ready 1/3 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Make ready 20 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆Salt (omit if you are using salted nuts).
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Canola oil (or vegetable oil).
- Make ready 40 grams of Mix nuts (any nuts you like).
- Make ready 15 grams of ・Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ・Water.
Steps to make Okara Cookies with Caramelized Nuts:
- Use your favorite nuts. Roast briefly in the oven or a pan. Finely chop the nuts into 5mm - 1cm pieces..
- Put the sugar and water marked・in a pan and heat. When the mixture is bubbling, and it becomes brown and thickened like the picture above, add the nuts..
- Remove from the heat and stir. Put the nuts onto a wax paper sheet and let dry and cool..
- Put the ingredients marked ☆ and the fresh okara in a bowl, and mix well..
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of oil. Check the dough and add more oil or soy milk if necessary. Refer to the Helpful Hints..
- Add nuts into the bowl, and divide the dough into 20 - 24 balls. Squash to flatten..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 340F/170C for 22 - 30 minutes..
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is amongst the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the vegetables that will provide the potassium you'll need is broccoli. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food okara cookies with caramelized nuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!