Skewered Okara Dumplings.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, skewered okara dumplings. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Skewered Okara Dumplings
Skewered Okara Dumplings is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Skewered Okara Dumplings is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have skewered okara dumplings using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Skewered Okara Dumplings:
- Prepare 120 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 90 grams of Katakuriko.
- Take 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare of For the mitarashi sauce:.
- Take 4 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar (optiona; it tastes better with sugar, but I omitted it).
- Make ready of Kinako and ground sesame seed coating.
- Get 1 of Kinako.
- Prepare 1/3 of to 1/2 of the amount of kinako, or (to taste). Sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
Steps to make Skewered Okara Dumplings:
- Put the okara, katakuriko, and water in a plastic bag and knead thoroughly, until the dough is about as soft as your earlobes..
- Roll the dough into balls. They expand when you boil them, so make them a bit smaller..
- Put in a pot of boiling water. They will sink to the bottom..
- After they rise to the top, boil for 2 to 3 minutes, then drain in a colander. I poured cold water into the pot to cool the balls..
- Make the mitarashi sauce: Combine the ingredients in a heatproof dish and microwave for 1.5 minutes. Stir well and repeat until the sauce becomes the consistency you like..
- I cooked mine for 90 seconds, then 20 seconds, then another 20 seconds. Maybe I should have cooked it a bit longer? Keep cooking the sauce until it's as thick as you want it to be..
- For the kinako coating, just mix all the ingredients together. Taste and adjust the amount of sugar. I like to make a lot and store it on hand..
- Use a non-stick frying pan to brown the dumplings that you intend to coat with mitarashi sauce. Roll the others in the kinako mixture..
- Skewer the dumplings on toothpicks, and they're done I was surprised that they were still soft, even after they've cooled..
- The dumplings can also be served topped with tsubu-an (chunky sweet bean paste) instead of mitarashi sauce..
- Sesame version..
- With zunda edamame paste..
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it's also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. Additionally before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food skewered okara dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!