Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, okara cookie with cocoa powder. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you enjoy the taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The food products we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Lots of nutritious food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Steps to Prepare Homemade Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder
Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have okara cookie with cocoa powder using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder:
- Get 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Make ready 45 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Make ready 5 grams of ☆Pure cocoa powder.
- Take 1/3 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Make ready 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Canola oil (or vegetable oil).
- Take 30 grams of Chocolate chip or diced almond (your favourite nuts).
Instructions to make Okara Cookie with Cocoa Powder:
- Add the ☆ ingredients and stir. Try to squash the lumps of okara into small pieces..
- Add canola oil. If it's hard to put together because of the moisture from the okara, it's okay to add extra oil or soy milk. Refer to the Helpful Hints..
- Add chocolate chips or diced almonds and combine..
- Divide the mixture into 20-24 portions and shape into round balls with your hands. Press lightly on the top..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 320-340°F/160-170°C for 22-30 minutes, then cool on a wire rack..
Your overall health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food okara cookie with cocoa powder recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!