Make Corn Soup-Flavored Okara Cookies in the Microwave.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, make corn soup-flavored okara cookies in the microwave. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
Recipe of Ultimate Make Corn Soup-Flavored Okara Cookies in the Microwave
Make Corn Soup-Flavored Okara Cookies in the Microwave is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Make Corn Soup-Flavored Okara Cookies in the Microwave is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook make corn soup-flavored okara cookies in the microwave using 2 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Make Corn Soup-Flavored Okara Cookies in the Microwave:
- Take 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Make ready 1 of serving Instant corn soup powder.
Instructions to make Make Corn Soup-Flavored Okara Cookies in the Microwave:
- Put all the ingredients in a plastic bag, and mix with a spoon. Press hard over the bag to form the mixture into a dough..
- Use a rolling pin over the plastic bag to roll the dough out as thinly as possible. Cut into pieces over the bag with a knife (The knife will not get messy this way.).
- To transfer the dough to a baking sheet: Cut the plastic bag open. Lay parchment paper on to of the dough, followed by a flat board (an inverted baking sheet or cutting board is good)..
- Securing the baking sheet or board, flip over. The dough will be transferred to the parchment paper easily this way without falling apart. Peel off the plastic bag, and the dough is moved successfully..
- Microwave the dough at 500-600W for 5 minutes, then open the microwave oven door to let steam escape. Microwave for longer while observing the dough (it's done in a total of 5-10 minutes)..
- If your oven is 800W, it takes 2 minutes. After 2 minutes open the door to let the steam escape, lower to 500-600W, and microwave in 30 second increments while observing the dough..
- The cookies are ready when they are crispy enough to break apart. If they are limp when lifted, they need more time. Keep in mind that they will harden when cooled..
- They burn easily, so watch out. Don't take your eyes off while you are microwave-cooking the cookies!.
- Make a lot and freezer them to use as emergency snacks when you're on a diet. If you eat them with lots of liquid, you can stave off hunger pangs..
- Please see the related recipe "Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave".
- "Okara Cookies in a Microwave with Dashida Flavor".
- This is the base recipe for all the recipes. These are oven-baked. "Easy Okara Cookies - No Tools Needed" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168940-easy-okara-cookies.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it needs.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food make corn soup-flavored okara cookies in the microwave recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!