Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, low-cal okara cookies in a microwave. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are in. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some necessary changes in your life. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot get yourself a new one. You shouldn't postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its optimum levels.
Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave
Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have low-cal okara cookies in a microwave using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave:
- Prepare 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 2 tsp of Sweetener.
- Take of You can add one of the flavorings below:.
- Take 1 grams of Grated ginger (or tubed).
- Get 1 of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of Curry powder.
- Get 1 grams of Yukari.
Steps to make Low-cal Okara Cookies in a Microwave:
- Put all the ingredients in a plastic bag and mix well. From the outside of the bag, firmly squeeze it together and form a dough..
- Place the dough, still in the plastic bag, on a chopping board. Roll out the dough as thin as possible over the plastic bag with a rolling pin. Cut the dough however you like with a knife over the plastic bag..
- Transferring the dough onto a sheet. Cut and remove the plastic bag and place a piece of baking sheet and something flat (such as upside-down baking tray or chopping board) onto the dough..
- Hold the chopping board underneath and flip over. This allows you to transfer the cookie dough without crumbling it. Take off the plastic bag and the transfer is finished..
- Heat in a 500 to 600W microwave for 5 minutes. Open the microwave door to let the steam out. Check the appearance and heat again if needed (heat for 5 to 10 minutes in total)..
- If you use a 800W microwave, heat for just 3 minutes. Open the door to let out the steam and reduce to 500 to 600W. Heat for 30 seconds and check the dough. Repeat this process until it is done..
- Heat the dough until very crispy and brittle. If you touch the dough and it is still soft, heat it again. The dough gets crispier as it is cooled..
- Whatever the watt number is, the thin parts are easy to burn. Pay attention the whole time while heating..
- Note: You can use either powdered or liquid sweetener. If you use normal sugar, triple the amount (about 12 to 15 g)..
- Note: My microwave is so small that I use a small plastic bag to make the dough (18 x 25 cm). If you use a larger bag you might be able to make the dough thinner and shorten the cooking time..
- If you make plenty and freeze it, it will be handy for your diet. If you eat these cookies with plenty of liquid you can hide your hunger..
- For the ginger flavor, I grate ginger with its skin still on..
- Cinnamon flavor..
- Curry flavor. If you use a lot of curry powder, you can enjoy very hot curry cookies..
- Yukari flavor..
- You can add anything you like as flavoring. Variations are infinite.If you think of a new flavor please let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you about new flavors..
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn't eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food low-cal okara cookies in a microwave recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!