Soft & Crispy, Made with Jam Okara Scones.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, soft & crispy, made with jam okara scones. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Since most people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, possibly caused by the foods that are eaten. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Soft & Crispy, Made with Jam Okara Scones
Soft & Crispy, Made with Jam Okara Scones is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Soft & Crispy, Made with Jam Okara Scones is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soft & crispy, made with jam okara scones using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy, Made with Jam Okara Scones:
- Get 100 grams of ＊Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- Take 5 grams of ＊Baking powder.
- Make ready 10 grams of ＊Sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of ＊Salt.
- Make ready 50 grams of ＊Fresh okara.
- Get 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of net weight 50 grams Egg.
- Make ready 100 grams of ※together with the egg, 150 grams Jam of your choosing.
- Prepare 10 grams of - (to taste) ＊Orange peel, etc if desired.
Instructions to make Soft & Crispy, Made with Jam Okara Scones:
- Cut the butter into corners and chill. After cutting I put into the refrigerator..
- Sift together the ＊ powdered ingredients and add to the butter. Mix using a cutting motion (easiest if you use a blender. For picture steps see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144964-dinnertime-okara-scones.
- Add the eggs and jam that you've prepared beforehand, and mix together into one lump (here you can cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes). Preheat the oven to 190℃..
- Place the dough on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour and make 4 - 5 alternating fold cuts. You can use a scraper, etc to cut into your desired shapes..
- Bake in the oven at 190℃ for 20 minutes, then remove and place on a cake cooler. It'll be hot and soft in the middle. After cooling you can store in the refrigerator..
- This is a recipe that came to me after eating CAFE703-san's Yuzu Scones..
- In the picture I used marmalade jam and 10 g of grated orange peel. Please use the jam you like. Yuzu and blueberries are also delicious..
- For a less-sweet version, plain Okara Scones.. Increase the amount of okara uses to make it more healthy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144964-dinnertime-okara-scones.
- Okara scones with double cheese.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145061-to-serve-at-dinnertime-okara-scones-with-cheese.
Most of your meals should also include fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you'll need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In addition before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soft & crispy, made with jam okara scones recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!