Soft and Chewy Okara Pon De Queijo.
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, soft and chewy okara pon de queijo. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse some maladies. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will become healthier. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work optimally. In this case, the immune system can fight off any disease.
Simple Way to Prepare Quick Soft and Chewy Okara Pon De Queijo
Soft and Chewy Okara Pon De Queijo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Soft and Chewy Okara Pon De Queijo is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have soft and chewy okara pon de queijo using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft and Chewy Okara Pon De Queijo:
- Take 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 70 grams of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 30 grams of Grated cheese.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 100 ml of Milk.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil (they're even more delicious with garlic oil ☆).
Steps to make Soft and Chewy Okara Pon De Queijo:
- Place the okara, katakuriko, powdered cheese, and salt into a bag, and shake well. Preheat the oven..
- Add in the vegetable oil and milk, and knead. When the the dough is smooth and a bit soft it's ready..
- Once it has been mixed well, roll it up into bite-sized pieces and bake in the oven at 190℃ for about 17-20 minutes. Eat them freshly baked..
- These also taste great fried golden brown in oil..
- These have been mixed shredded cheese, Krazy salt, black pepper, and parsley, and had a bite sized piece of wiener rolled up into them. Dip in ketchup and enjoy. It's great for a snack while drinking, or for breakfast..
- This is what it looks like on the inside..
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for looking after your health. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food soft and chewy okara pon de queijo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!