Rich Cooked Okara (Stewed Okara).
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, rich cooked okara (stewed okara). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You must include several superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems.
Recipe of Ultimate Rich Cooked Okara (Stewed Okara)
Rich Cooked Okara (Stewed Okara) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rich Cooked Okara (Stewed Okara) is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rich cooked okara (stewed okara) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Cooked Okara (Stewed Okara):
- Take 250 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare of [Ingredients].
- Get 1 of pack Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Burdock root.
- Make ready 5 of cm Carrot.
- Take 1/2 of Konnyaku.
- Make ready 2 of Chikuwa.
- Get 1 of Aburaage.
- Get 1 of Thinly sliced green onion.
- Take of [The flavoring ingredients].
- Make ready 100 ml of ○Dashi stock.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ○Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each ○Sugar, soy sauce, mirin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ○Salt.
Instructions to make Rich Cooked Okara (Stewed Okara):
- Julienne the shiitake mushrooms and carrots, and cut the burdock root into long, thin shavings..
- Cut the konnyaku in half horizontally and then into thin strips. Slice the chikuwa into rounds, cut the aburaage in half horizontally and then into thin strips..
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep pot, and sauté all of the vegetables and konnyaku except the green onions..
- Add the chikuwa and aburaage once the vegetables have softened, and sauté some more..
- Once the oil has coated everything, add in the okara and ○ ingredients, and stir while simmering..
- One the dish has thickened and become moist, add in the green onions, give it a quick stir, and it is done..
The Meals You Select To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rich cooked okara (stewed okara) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!