Oil-free Crispy Okara Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, oil-free crispy okara cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, likely triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Award-winning Oil-free Crispy Okara Cookies
Oil-free Crispy Okara Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oil-free Crispy Okara Cookies is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oil-free crispy okara cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oil-free Crispy Okara Cookies:
- Take 20 grams of @Dried okara powder.
- Make ready 80 of grams) ( ↑When using fresh okara.
- Get 10 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 10 grams of Cornstarch.
- Take 5 grams of Powdered skim milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of Egg.
- Make ready 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of from 1 tablespoon Water (for adjusting the consistency).
Instructions to make Oil-free Crispy Okara Cookies:
- [When using fresh okara] Parch the okara using a frying pan or in a microwave to evaporate the moisture completely. Put the okara through a blender and grind it into powder..
- Combine all the powdered ingredients marked @ and sift..
- Put the egg and sugar in a bowl and whisk for 1 minute. The mixture will be ready when the sugar has dissolved and when the mixture looks a little bit fluffy..
- Add the combined powdered ingredients to the egg mixture and mix gently using a rubber spatula. If the dough doesn't clump up, add a little bit of water and adjust..
- Once the dough comes together, wrap it with plastic wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes..
- Roll out the dough to be 2 mm thick and cut out into your desired shape. Poke holes in the dough using a fork. Preheat the oven to 150℃..
- First bake for 10 minutes and check how the cookies are baking. If they are still soft, cover the cookies with aluminum foil and leave them in the oven for a while, then the cookies will become crispy..
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack and then they are ready. One piece is about 8kcal..
- If you don't poke holes in the cookies in step ⑤, the cookies might have air pockets in them like the picture. You don't have to poke holes if you don't mind the air pockets..
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oil-free crispy okara cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!