For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, for halloween! kabocha okara cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.
Recipe of Homemade For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies
For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have for halloween! kabocha okara cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies:
- Take 100 grams of ■Peeled, steamed kabocha squash.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of ■ Rice syrup (or honey).
- Get 3 tbsp of ■Canola oil.
- Prepare 40 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Take 60 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Get of The flour should weigh 100 g combined (can also use a cake/rice flour blend).
- Make ready 35 grams of Almond flour.
- Take 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
Instructions to make For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies:
- Steam the kabocha until soft, and peel the skin. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the kabocha and liquids marked ■ to a bowl. Mash the kabocha with a fork and mix..
- Add the flour, okara, almond flour and salt to the dough. Mix together to form a soft dough, a little softer than your earlobe. If it is too hard/soft, user water/flour to adjust as necessary..
- Roll the dough to a 4-5 mm thickness, and stamp out the cookies with cookie cutters. Kids love helping with this part. If you don't have halloween themed cutters, you can just cut them into squares with a knife..
- Line a baking tray with parchment, and arrange the cookies on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C..
- Adjust the temperature and baking time according to the thickness of the cookies..
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food for halloween! kabocha okara cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!