Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, made in a rice cooker okara, rice bran and natto cake bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Also, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won't ever have to worry about gaining weight again.
Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread
Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook made in a rice cooker okara, rice bran and natto cake bread using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread:
- Get 1 of ◎Egg.
- Get 50 grams of ◎Firm tofu.
- Take 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Make ready 50 grams of ◎Rice bran.
- Make ready 1 tsp of or so ◎Curry powder.
- Get 2 of packets Natto (with the sauce packet that comes with the natto).
Steps to make Made in a Rice Cooker Okara, Rice Bran and Natto Cake Bread:
- Put the ◎ ingredients into the bowl of the rice cooker, and mix well with your hands..
- Add the natto (including the sauce), mix well with a spatula, level out the surface and cook using the regular rice setting (about 30 minutes)..
- If the surface becomes dry it's done. Leave to cool down a bit, then invert onto a plate..
- Finished. You can eat it as is without any sauce. Try using more curry powder or other spices as topping..
- The surface will be crispy when it's freshly cooked. The insides are moist and soft. If you use a 5 rice cooker cup capacity cooker, the cake will be about 1.5 cm high..
- Here I used rice flour instead of rice bran. It's a little more dense and chewy than the rice bran version, and more lightly flavored. You could add a bit more curry powder and sauce..
Among the first kinds of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food made in a rice cooker okara, rice bran and natto cake bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!