Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy cookies with okara and rice flour. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You must have a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won't ever have to worry about gaining weight again.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour
Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook healthy cookies with okara and rice flour using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour:
- Prepare 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 50 grams of Rice flour (Joshinko or rice flour for baking).
- Get 20 grams of Sugar (such as beet sugar and light brown sugar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil (or any other oil).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy milk (or regular milk).
Steps to make Healthy Cookies with Okara and Rice flour:
- [Preparation] Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Put fresh okara, rice flour, and sugar in a bowl and mix with your hands. It will be easier if you weigh the ingredients while putting them in the bowl..
- Add olive oil and continue mixing. It will be crumbly, so don't worry if the mixture is not coming together!.
- Add the soy milk and continue mixing. The dough is ready when it comes together into one piece. Add some oil if it is not coming together..
- Shape the cookies by forming the dough into a ball and then pressing the dough tightly..
- Bake in a 170℃ preheated oven for 30 minutes. The cookies will have a crunchy exterior and chewy interior! It is ready..
- It will be crispy again if you toast it in a oven toaster on the next day..
- "Chewy Rice Flour Banana Cake" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145902-super-easy-chewy-rice-flour-banana-cake.
- I made a kinako flavor version too..
- I made a cocoa flavor version too. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145905-healthy-okara-rice-flour-cocoa-cookies.
- [Addendum] Here's a smiley version. I drew the face using a tooth pick after shaping..
- "Crispy Version Rice Flour and Okara Cookies".
- "Honey Kinako Okara Cookies for Dieters" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154808-honey-kinako-okra-cookies-for-dieters.
- I also made matcha flavored cookies. It is a Japanese cookie. I used powdered matcha drink mix!.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the vegetables which will provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy cookies with okara and rice flour recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!