Black Bean & Okara Cake (Matcha & Kuromitsu Flavour).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, black bean & okara cake (matcha & kuromitsu flavour). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.
How to Make Favorite Black Bean & Okara Cake (Matcha & Kuromitsu Flavour)
Black Bean & Okara Cake (Matcha & Kuromitsu Flavour) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Black Bean & Okara Cake (Matcha & Kuromitsu Flavour) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook black bean & okara cake (matcha & kuromitsu flavour) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean & Okara Cake (Matcha & Kuromitsu Flavour):
- Make ready 300 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 2 medium of Egg.
- Make ready 100 ml of Soy milk.
- Get 70 grams of Boiled kuromame.
- Take 2 stick of Matcha (I used store-bought matcha latte mix).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kuromitsu.
- Take of Brown sugar walnuts & koshi-an version.
- Make ready 100 grams of Koshi-an (store-bought).
- Make ready 3 of Brown sugar coated walnuts (store-bought).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Get 1 of Used tea leaves (optional).
Instructions to make Black Bean & Okara Cake (Matcha & Kuromitsu Flavour):
- Prepare the kuromame by soaking for 4-6 hours and boiling them..
- Make the cake batter by mixing the fresh okara with the matcha until it's evenly distributed..
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Mix the egg yolks with 1/2 of the kuromitsu and soy milk. Whip the egg whites until soft peaks form, then add the rest of the sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form..
- Mix the egg yolk mixture into the okara mixture in 2 batches, add the black soy beans and stir in until evenly distributed..
- Add the whipped egg whites to the okara mixture in 2 batches, folding gently after each addition. Pour the mixture into the rice cooker pot and drop the pot from a height onto a surface to eliminate excess air bubbles..
- Cook in the rice cooker. Do this by first leaving the cake to cook on the normal rice cooking mode until it's half-baked. Then set it to cook again on quick cooking mode..
- To cool the cake, switch off the warming function, then open the lid and allow it to cool inside the rice cooker..
- Let the cake thoroughly cool until you can easily remove it from the rice cooker pot, then it's ready to eat..
- Here is another variation to this recipe: Mix used green tea leaves into the batter in place of the black soy beans, then sandwich some koshi-an and brown sugar walnuts for an authentic Japanese confectionary..
- For this version, the egg yolk should be mixed with 1 tablespoon of kuromitsu and the egg white should be mixed with 1 tablespoon of condensed milk. The cake should contain 100 g of koshi-an and 3 brown sugar walnuts. One cake is 145 kcal..
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is one of the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. For instance, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food black bean & okara cake (matcha & kuromitsu flavour) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!