Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crunchy healthy cookie with okara & rice flour. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Observing a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour
Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crunchy healthy cookie with okara & rice flour using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour:
- Take 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 50 grams of Rice flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of â—?Raw cane sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of â—?Soy milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of plus â—?Olive oil.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of â—?Salt.
Instructions to make Crunchy Healthy Cookie with Okara & Rice Flour:
- Heat the okara in a frying pan for 10 minutes until dry and sandy, then leave to cool. Preheat the oven to 180â„ƒ..
- Add the ingredients marked with â—? to a bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula..
- Add the cooled okara and the rice flour to the mixture and fold in from the bottom. Gather the dough together tightly as if pressing it together..
- Transfer the dough to a plastic bag and roll out until 2-3 mm thick. (I used a 20 x 18 cm bag.).
- Using a knife, cut the dough into the cookie shapes. To do this cut 6 lines vertically and 4 lines horizontally, leaving an equal amount of space between each cut. Transfer the cookies to a sheet of baking paper. (When transferring, the cookies may crumble so be very careful!).
- Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 180Â°C, then turn the heat down to 160Â°C and bake for a further 2-3 minutes. Once the cookies are golden they're ready!.
- The cookies are likely to crumble when hot so I recommend leaving them to cool in the oven!.
- The trick to this recipe is to heat up the okara properly. The thinner the cookies, the crunchier they will be! Unfortunately, this means they will break easily, too, so be careful!.
The Meals You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crunchy healthy cookie with okara & rice flour recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!