Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes).
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tortilla-style okara oyaki (flat cakes). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. This is attainable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We must get back to where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. It's impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to treat your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You mustn't wait too long or it will be too late to look after your health. Your body has to have proper nutrients to run at its most effective levels.
Steps to Make Quick Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes)
Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tortilla-style okara oyaki (flat cakes) using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes):
- Make ready of For the okara batter:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Take 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Make ready 40 grams of Fresh okara.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil (for frying).
- Make ready of For the yakiniku hamburger:.
- Make ready 100 grams of Ground beef or pork.
- Get 1/8 of Minced onion.
- Take 2 of cm Carrot (finely chopped).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tsp of Yakiniku sauce (bottled).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1 of Green onions (chopped).
- Prepare of Vegetable garnish:.
- Take 1 bunch of Komatsuna (cut in 3 cm strips).
- Get 2 of cm Carrots (cut into sticks).
- Get 30 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Make ready 1 of Salad greens.
Steps to make Tortilla-Style Okara Oyaki (Flat Cakes):
- Mix together the ingredients for the okara batter..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and pour in the okara batter..
- Once the tortilla has lightly browned, flip it over and cook the other side..
- Mix together the yakiniku hamburger ingredients, form a patty and brown it in the frying pan..
- Once it has browned, flip it over, reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid, and steam for about 5 minutes..
- Saute the komatsuna, onions, and carrots in sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. The side dish is done! If making this for a bento, let cool and wrap..
- Put your choice of salad greens on top of the tortilla and top with mayonnaise..
- Place the hamburger on top..
- You can also add lettuce, cabbage, or julienned cucumbers..
- Fill with your choice of ingredients! Try my shogayaki..
- These are great for bento, too!.
Among the first sorts of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a number of diseases.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food tortilla-style okara oyaki (flat cakes) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!