Low Sugar Microwaved Bread with Okara & Soy Flour.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low sugar microwaved bread with okara & soy flour. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets.
Recipe of Ultimate Low Sugar Microwaved Bread with Okara & Soy Flour
Low Sugar Microwaved Bread with Okara & Soy Flour is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Low Sugar Microwaved Bread with Okara & Soy Flour is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have low sugar microwaved bread with okara & soy flour using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Sugar Microwaved Bread with Okara & Soy Flour:
- Make ready 50 grams of Okara.
- Get 50 grams of Soy Flour.
- Get 15 grams of Lakanto (artificial sugar).
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 3 grams of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 10 grams of Olive oil.
- Make ready 70 grams of Soy milk.
Instructions to make Low Sugar Microwaved Bread with Okara & Soy Flour:
- I recommend using a Ziploc brand container If you don't have any, you can line a microwave-safe container with parchment paper..
- First, the okara. If you're using the powdered type, the resulting amount when reconstituted varies by the brand and manufacturer, but the overall weight should come to about 50 g. I recommend reconstituting with soy milk..
- Add the ingredients to the okara in the order listed from the top..
- For the soy milk, first add 50 g. Stir it in and if it still seems a bit dry, add 10-20 g more..
- After adding the soy milk, it should be a creamy texture..
- Place in the microwave, uncovered, and microwave for 7 minutes at 500 W. Once done, remove from the container and wrap it in a towel to cool..
- Cut into any shape you want. The top photo shows how it looks cut into 10 slices..
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low sugar microwaved bread with okara & soy flour recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!