Easy Okara Burger.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy okara burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don't forget whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won't have a weight problem again.
Recipe of Speedy Easy Okara Burger
Easy Okara Burger is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Okara Burger is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy okara burger using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Okara Burger:
- Make ready 1/2 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Onion (large).
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground pork.
- Make ready 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Panko.
- Get 30 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Take 10 grams of Butter.
- Get 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 5 tbsp of Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese-style Worcestershire-style sauce or steak sauce).
- Get 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
Instructions to make Easy Okara Burger:
- Mince the carrot and onion. Sauté both until the onions are tender, and then season with salt and pepper. When finished, turn off the heat and let cool..
- Combine the egg, panko, and milk in a bowl..
- Add the okara and mix..
- Add the ground pork, cooked carrots and onions, and salt and pepper..
- When done mixing, form round patties and use the palms of your hands to knock out the air pockets..
- Heat oil in the frying pan and pan-fry 4 burgers at once..
- Once each one has browned, place on a plate. Use the same frying pan to make the sauce. Put in 10 g of butter and sauté the shimeji mushrooms..
- Once the shimeji have become tender, lower the heat to low and add the tonkatsu sauce, ketchup, and mirin. Pour the sauce over the burgers and they're done..
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn't eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food easy okara burger recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!