Okara Dry Curry.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, okara dry curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. This section is filled with what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how good you feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Okara Dry Curry
Okara Dry Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Okara Dry Curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook okara dry curry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Dry Curry:
- Prepare 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 1/2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- Get 1/2 of Carrot (finely chopped).
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of + Ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of + Soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 of blocks Japanese-style curry roux (store-bought).
- Make ready 200 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Okara Dry Curry:
- Heat vegetable oil (not listed) in a skillet and sauté the chopped onion and carrots. Sprinkle on some salt and sauté the vegetable over low heat to bring out their flavor..
- Once the onion and carrots are tender, pour in the water and bring it to a boil. Add the ketchup and the store bought curry roux and mix well..
- Once the curry roux has dissolved, add the okara and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the soy sauce at the end. If the taste is still on the lighter side, add ketchup and soy sauce to adjust the taste..
- Serve with rice and enjoy..
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you'll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food okara dry curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!