Okara Tofu Meatballs with a Sweet Vinegar Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, okara tofu meatballs with a sweet vinegar sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how much better you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently.
Recipe of Speedy Okara Tofu Meatballs with a Sweet Vinegar Sauce
Okara Tofu Meatballs with a Sweet Vinegar Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Okara Tofu Meatballs with a Sweet Vinegar Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have okara tofu meatballs with a sweet vinegar sauce using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Tofu Meatballs with a Sweet Vinegar Sauce:
- Prepare of Tofu Balls.
- Make ready 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Get 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Get 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 1/3 of Onion.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules (or Weipa).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get of Sweet Vinegar Sauce.
- Take 100 ml of Water.
- Take 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Make ready of Katakuriko Slurry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 2 tbsp of Water.
Steps to make Okara Tofu Meatballs with a Sweet Vinegar Sauce:
- Put all of the ingredients for the sweet vinegar sauce into a pot and turn on the heat. When the vinegar starts to jump out of the pot, it's done! Turn off the heat and add the katakuriko slurry..
- Thoroughly drain the moisture from the tofu. Mince the onion..
- Put all of the ingredients for the tofu balls into a bowl..
- Mix together well. Mix until the meat, tofu, and okara are firmly stuck together!.
- Form into bite-sized balls. If they are too sticky and it's difficult to form into balls, put a little bit of oil in the palm of your hands..
- Deep-fry them in 180°C oil. When the balls float to the surface and are golden brown (as seen in the photo), take them out and coat them with the sweet vinegar sauce..
- Arrange on a plate and they're done!.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food okara tofu meatballs with a sweet vinegar sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!