Chewy Cheese Hijiki & Okara Balls.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chewy cheese hijiki & okara balls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight.
Recipe of Speedy Chewy Cheese Hijiki & Okara Balls
Chewy Cheese Hijiki & Okara Balls is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chewy Cheese Hijiki & Okara Balls is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chewy cheese hijiki & okara balls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chewy Cheese Hijiki & Okara Balls:
- Make ready 100 grams of ＊Fresh okara.
- Make ready 50 grams of ＊Katakuriko.
- Make ready 4 grams of ＊Dashi stock granules.
- Get 100 ml of ＊Water.
- Make ready 3 slice of Processed cheese.
- Prepare 5 grams of Shoots of hijiki seaweed (dried).
- Take 500 ml of Water to reconstitute the hijiki.
- Take 1 of Bonito flakes.
Instructions to make Chewy Cheese Hijiki & Okara Balls:
- Reconstitute the hijiki seaweed in 10x the amount of water. Cut the cheese into 1 cm cubes..
- Combine the ＊ ingredients in a heat-resistant bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes at 600 W..
- Remove from the microwave and add the hijiki. Mix it well so that there are no lumps..
- Microwave for 2 minutes, uncovered. Use a wooden spoon to knead it well..
- When it becomes sticky like mochi, wet your hands and separate into small portions (about 25 g). Form them into ellipses and place some cheese in the center. Wrap the dough around the cheese and form a ball..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave again for 30 seconds to melt the cheese..
- Optionally top with bonito flakes and they're done..
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chewy cheese hijiki & okara balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!