Okara Lotus Root Mochi (Thrifty Recipe).
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, okara lotus root mochi (thrifty recipe). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores.
Steps to Prepare Quick Okara Lotus Root Mochi (Thrifty Recipe)
Okara Lotus Root Mochi (Thrifty Recipe) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Okara Lotus Root Mochi (Thrifty Recipe) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook okara lotus root mochi (thrifty recipe) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Lotus Root Mochi (Thrifty Recipe):
- Get 100 grams of Lotus root.
- Take 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Make ready 15 grams of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
Instructions to make Okara Lotus Root Mochi (Thrifty Recipe):
- Grate the lotus root, then add the okara, water, and katakuriko, and mix until even..
- Heat in a microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds at 500 W. Remove and mix well..
- Repeat Step 2 twice (microwave a total of 3 times)..
- Form the mixture into patties of desired sizes..
- Fry both sides in a frying pan until golden brown. Add soy sauce, sugar, and mirin and coat the patties in the sauce..
- You're done! They're chewy and delicious. You can also flavor these with miso, or add them to hot pots..
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for preserving your health. You may also want to combine a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food okara lotus root mochi (thrifty recipe) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!