Cooked Okara (Soybean Pulp).
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cooked okara (soybean pulp). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Cooked Okara (Soybean Pulp)
Cooked Okara (Soybean Pulp) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Cooked Okara (Soybean Pulp) is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cooked okara (soybean pulp) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cooked Okara (Soybean Pulp):
- Get 200 grams of Fresh okara.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 3 of cm Carrot.
- Prepare 50 grams of Konnyaku.
- Prepare 1 of Leek.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ◎Mirin.
- Make ready 500 ml of Shiitake mushroom re-hydration water + dashi soup stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Green onions, minced.
Steps to make Cooked Okara (Soybean Pulp):
- Re-hydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms. (Don't throw away the water you use for that.) Mince the ingredients and cut the green onions into small pieces..
- Stir-fry the onions in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (not listed) until they're clear..
- Add the other ingredients and cook..
- Add the okara. Cook until it becomes crumbly..
- Add the water used to re-hydrate the mushrooms and the ◎ flavoring ingredients and simmer until the stock has gone..
- Add the green onions last (leek is also OK), lightly cook them through, and it's complete..
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food cooked okara (soybean pulp) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!