Okara Ball Salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, okara ball salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Lots of healthy food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Recipe of Speedy Okara Ball Salad
Okara Ball Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Okara Ball Salad is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook okara ball salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Ball Salad:
- Take 4 of or 5 slices Smoked salmon or cured ham.
- Prepare 1 of Okara salad.
- Take 1 dash of Finely chopped parsley.
- Take of Lemon jelly (4 to 5 servings).
- Prepare 50 ml of ★Lemon juice concentrate.
- Prepare 50 ml of ★Water.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ★Powdered kanten.
Instructions to make Okara Ball Salad:
- Make the okara saladwithout the ham. Chill in the refrigerator. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156622-simple-healthy-okara-salad.
- Put the lemon jelly ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil. Transfer to a dish and cool in the refrigerator until hardened..
- Put plastic wrap over a tea cup or a deep dish, then top with salmon so that there are no gaps..
- Put the okara salad on top..
- Use the plastic wrap to roll it up into a ball. Chill in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes..
- Transfer to a plate and top with the lemon jelly and chopped parsley..
- This time, I made it with jelly, but it's okay without it! You can also garnish it with lemon slices!.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. As an example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food okara ball salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!