Deep-Fried Fish Sausage & Okara Balls.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, deep-fried fish sausage & okara balls. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems.
Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Deep-Fried Fish Sausage & Okara Balls
Deep-Fried Fish Sausage & Okara Balls is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Deep-Fried Fish Sausage & Okara Balls is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook deep-fried fish sausage & okara balls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Deep-Fried Fish Sausage & Okara Balls:
- Prepare 100 grams of Okara.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Get 5 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Take 2 of Fish sausages (Nissui "Fish Sausages").
- Make ready 1 of Daikon Radish leaves (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Deep-Fried Fish Sausage & Okara Balls:
- Put the okara, milk, katakuriko, boiled daikon radish leaves, 1 chopped sausage, and the sesame seeds into a bowl. Mix well..
- Shape Step 1 into round balls. Chop the remaining sausage into tiny cubes and stick the pieces on the balls, then deep fry..
- This time, I also added leftover simmered burdock and carrot. (You can use up the leftovers in your fridge if you make these!).
- I also tried making it with oden ingredients..
- I also made it with a grated daikon radish sauce..
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food deep-fried fish sausage & okara balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!