Okara Meatballs with a Thick Ketchup Sauce.
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, okara meatballs with a thick ketchup sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy what they taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely induced by the foods that are ingested. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Simple Way to Make Favorite Okara Meatballs with a Thick Ketchup Sauce
Okara Meatballs with a Thick Ketchup Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Okara Meatballs with a Thick Ketchup Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have okara meatballs with a thick ketchup sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Meatballs with a Thick Ketchup Sauce:
- Take 150 grams of Leftover Okara.
- Get 150 grams of Ground pork.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1 of Katakuriko (for coating before frying).
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Get of Thick Ketchup Sauce.
- Prepare 150 ml of ◆Chicken soup stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◆Ketchup.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◆Vinegar.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ◆Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ◆Sesame oil.
- Take 1 dash of ◆Grated ginger juices.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ◆Oyster sauce (or soy sauce).
- Make ready 1 of ◆Katakuriko slurry.
- Get 1 of dash. Garnish: finely chopped green onion or roasted sesame seeds.
Steps to make Okara Meatballs with a Thick Ketchup Sauce:
- Refer to this okara recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154573-easy-nostalgic-flavor-for-bentos-or-a-side-dish-soybean-pulp.
- Combine the okara and the meat, 1 tablespoon of katakuriko, and pepper. Mix together very well..
- Form small okara meatballs. Flatten them out just a little bit and then coat with katakuriko. Pan-fry in a frying pan. Once browned, set aside on a plate..
- Put all of the ◆ ingredients, except the katakuriko slurry, into a frying pan and stir..
- Add the katakuriko slurry and stir until it thickens. Add the okara meatballs! Coat with the thick ketchup sauce..
- Arrange on a dish, garnish with green onion or toasted sesame seeds, and it's done! The okara has been completely transformed! This dish goes well with rice!.
- "Japanese-style Okara Hamburger Steak" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146820-japanese-hamburger-steak-with-leftover-okara.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It's also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we're going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food okara meatballs with a thick ketchup sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!