Just Mix In A Plastic Bag (Okara Okonomiyaki).
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, just mix in a plastic bag (okara okonomiyaki). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Following a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
Steps to Make Perfect Just Mix In A Plastic Bag (Okara Okonomiyaki)
Just Mix In A Plastic Bag (Okara Okonomiyaki) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Just Mix In A Plastic Bag (Okara Okonomiyaki) is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook just mix in a plastic bag (okara okonomiyaki) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Just Mix In A Plastic Bag (Okara Okonomiyaki):
- Take 200 of to 300 grams Fresh okara.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get 6 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 1 tsp of Bonito dashi stock.
- Take 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Take 1 of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Just Mix In A Plastic Bag (Okara Okonomiyaki):
- Combine the okara, katakuriko, bonito dashi stock and eggs in a plastic bag, and knead the contents over the bag..
- When everything is mixed together, form the batter into a ball. Then divide the dough into desired portions..
- Heat a frying pan, fry the dough over medium heat until both sides are brown and crispy. If you use a non-stick frying pan, you don't need oil..
- Serve on a plate, and it's done..
- This time, I added sakura shrimp and chopped green onions into half of the dough and fried. The plastic bag might poke holes with the shrimp, so knead the dough gently..
- Heat the frying pan, and fry both sides until browned, and it's done..
- The one with sakura shrimp and green onions was delicious too. I added a handful of sakura shrimp and chopped green onions each..
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food just mix in a plastic bag (okara okonomiyaki) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!