Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You must have a few superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you should include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems.
Recipe of Favorite Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara
Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara:
- Make ready 100 grams of Leftover Okara such as.
- Make ready 70 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Katakuriko.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Grated daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 of Ponzu (yuzu ponzu).
Steps to make Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara:
- The okara dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154573-easy-nostalgic-flavor-for-bentos-or-a-side-dish-soybean-pulp.
- Mix the leftover okara, meat, black pepper, and katakuriko thoroughly..
- Shape into a patty and dust with katakuriko..
- Heat a good amount of oil in a frying pan and fry the hamburger steak until both sides are browned and crispy..
- When the oil begins to spit, cover with a lid..
- Once crispy, garnish with grated daikon radish and green onions. Top with ponzu sauce!.
- You can also use leftover okara to make "Ketchup-Flavored Meat Balls" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146829-okara-meatballs-with-a-thick-ketchup-sauce.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!