Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed.
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy potato salad with okara and hijiki seaweed. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Following a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed
Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy potato salad with okara and hijiki seaweed using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed:
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 100 grams of Okara.
- Get 1/3 of Carrot.
- Take 1 tbsp of Hijiki seaweed.
- Make ready 5 of Frozen green beans.
- Get 3 tbsp of or more Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of or more Shiro-dashi.
Steps to make Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed:
- Soak the hijiki seaweed in water to rehydrate. Wrap the unpeeled potatoes in plastic wrap. Microwave at 600 W for 5-6 minutes..
- Finely julienne the carrots and cut the frozen green beans into small pieces. Blanch the vegetables and hijiki seaweed in hot water for a minute and drain in a sieve..
- Roast the okara in a pan..
- Peel and mash the potatoes and combine with the ingredients from Steps 2 and 3. Season with the mayonnaise and shiro-dashi, and it's done..
You will find that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The initial thing you will find out about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off many different diseases.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food healthy potato salad with okara and hijiki seaweed recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!