Sarson Ka Saag.
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sarson ka saag. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One good feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Regrettably, majority of people don't worry about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can't turn around without hearing about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You must look after yourself while you can do so. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels.
Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Sarson Ka Saag
Sarson Ka Saag is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sarson Ka Saag is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sarson ka saag using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarson Ka Saag:
- Get 200 gm of Mustard Greens/ Sarson.
- Take 35 gm of Spinach/ Palak.
- Make ready 35 gm of Radish Greens.
- Prepare 35 gm of Bathua.
- Prepare 35 gm of Fenugreek Leaves/ Methi.
- Take 1 cup of Tomato Chopped.
- Take 1 cup of Onion Chopped.
- Make ready 2 inch of Ginger.
- Take 8-10 cloves of Garlic Chopped.
- Make ready 2-3 of Green Chilli Chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of homemade butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Onion Finely Chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Makki ka Atta.
- Get 3-4 cloves of Garlic Smashed.
Instructions to make Sarson Ka Saag:
- Clean all the leaves and wash them thoroughly. One good way to wash your green is to fill a large pot with water. Dip your greens in water. Let it stay for a minute. All the impurities will settle down. Gently take out the leaves without disturbing the water. Repeat the process 2-3 times..
- Chop the greens and add them in a pressure cooker. Add tomato, onion, ginger, garlic, radish, green chilli, salt and a cup of water. Pressure cook for 15-20 minutes on medium heat. Remove the pressure cooker from heat and let it cool..
- Once cooled, blend the greens in a blender to make a coarse paste. If you like it smooth, grind the greens till smooth. Transfer the paste in the pressure cooker..
- Dissolve makki ka atta in little water and add it in the cooker. Add red chilli powder and hing and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- For tempering, heat ghee in a pan. Add onion and garlic and fry till golden brown. Pour the tadka over the saag.Sarson Ka Saag is ready to serve.
- Serve hot by adding lots of homemade butter..
One of the primary varieties of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Most people already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food sarson ka saag recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!