Saarso Ka saag.
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, saarso ka saag. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Unfortunately, just about people don't care about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can't turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. In reality, some of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body wears out, you won't be able to get a new one, like your car. You have to take care of your body while you can do so. Your body has to have the right nutrients to operate at its optimum levels.
Recipe of Ultimate Saarso Ka saag
Saarso Ka saag is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Saarso Ka saag is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have saarso ka saag using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Saarso Ka saag:
- Get 250 gms of Saarso/mastard leaves.
- Get 1 piece of Ginger.
- Make ready 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 3-4 of Onions, chopped.
- Get 2-3 of Tomatoes.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dry red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Hing/asaphoetida.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilies chopped.
- Make ready 2-3 of Dry red chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Makki ka aata/maize flour.
- Get 1 bowl of Cooked tuar Dal.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Saarso Ka saag:
- First of all, pick the leaves and rinse well. After they wash them properly. Now chop finely..
- Heat a pan and add 1cup of water I it. Now add the saarso in it and cover it to bring a boil..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and 1/2tsp salt. And again cook it for 5 min..
- Cool it and make a blend.cook this blend with salt,milk,sugar,maize flour,tuar Dal and cook for 10mn..
- Now heat another pan and add ghee to melt..
- Now add Cumin seeds, green chilies,dry red chillies, green chilies and chopped onions.Fry them until become golden..
- Add tomatoes and fry again..
- Also add dry spices..
- Add this tadka to the cooked saag and mix well. enjoy with makki ki roti or plain roti..
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for looking after your health. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food saarso ka saag recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!