Okara Salad - Recreated a Tofu Shop's Taste.
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, okara salad - recreated a tofu shop's taste. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Okara Salad - Recreated a Tofu Shop's Taste
Okara Salad - Recreated a Tofu Shop's Taste is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Okara Salad - Recreated a Tofu Shop's Taste is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook okara salad - recreated a tofu shop's taste using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Salad - Recreated a Tofu Shop's Taste:
- Get 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆Japanese dashi, bonito flavor.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- Get 70 ml of ☆Water.
- Make ready 50 grams of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Make ready 40 grams of ◎Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ◎Aonori.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ◎Soy milk.
Steps to make Okara Salad - Recreated a Tofu Shop's Taste:
- Add the mixed vegetables to a heat-resistant container and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at 500 W for around 1 minute 30 seconds, then allow to cool..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the heat-resistant container and mix. Then add the okara, mix, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500 W for 2 minutes. Remove, mix well, and then cool..
- Once the okara and mixed vegetables have cooled,add the ◎ ingredients and mix well. Cool in the refrigerator and it's complete..
Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food okara salad - recreated a tofu shop's taste recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!