Sarson Da Saag.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sarson da saag. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Sarson Da Saag
Sarson Da Saag is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Sarson Da Saag is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sarson da saag using 15 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarson Da Saag:
- Prepare 1 Kg of Sarson Leaves.
- Make ready 500 gms of Palak Leaves.
- Prepare 250 gms of Bathua.
- Prepare 6 of Green Chillies.
- Make ready 3-4 Table Spoon of Makki Ka Atta.
- Get 1 Table Spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- Take 2-3 Table Spoon of Desi Ghee.
- Take 1 Tea Spoon of Jeera.
- Make ready 1 Pinch of Hing.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Make ready 2 Tea Spoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tea Spoon of Dhaniya Powder.
- Take 1 Tea Spoon of Laal Mirch Powder.
Steps to make Sarson Da Saag:
- Chop Sarson, Palak & Bathua Leaves properly, & mix them all together..
- Chop Onions finely, grind tomatoes, 2 green chillies & Ginger Garlic Paste finely into purée in a mixer grinder..
- Chop 3 Green Chillies roughly..
- Now wash them properly 2-3 times in a bucket..
- Then take a pressure cooker, keep it on high flame & start adding wash Sarson, Palak & Bathua leaves in it & they will automatically settle at bottom..
- Then add roughly chopped green chillies, 1 Tea Spoon Salt, 1 Cup Water because there is enough water in leaves..
- When they settle down at bottom, close the lid & give 3-4 whistles on low flame..
- After 3-4 whistles, turn off the flame & let the pressure cooker depressurise naturally..
- After some time, open the lid & add 3-4 Table Spoon Makki Ka Atta in it & mix them properly..
- Now let the mixture cool down properly..
- After 30 minutes-1 Hour, when they cool down properly, grind them finely into saag paste in a mixer grinder..
- Now keep all finely grinded saag paste in a big bowl or pot..
- Then take a kadhai, add 2-3 Table Spoon Desi Ghee in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When ghee gets heated up, add 1 Pinch Hing & 1 Tea Spoon Jeera in it & let them sizzle..
- When they start sizzling, add finely chopped onions in it & cook them till they turn into golden brown in colour..
- After 2-3 minutes, when they turn into golden brown, add finely grinded tomato purée in it with 1 Tea Spoon Salt so that they start releasing oil quickly..
- After 5-6 minutes, when oil is completely released, add 1 Tea Spoon Dhaniya Powder & 1 Tea Spoon Laal Mirch Powder in it & roast them for 2-3 minutes..
- After 2-3 minutes, add 4-5 Big Spoon Saag Paste in it & mix them properly..
- Now close the lid & cook them for 4-5 minutes on low flame..
- After 4-5 minutes open the lid & stir them properly..
- Your Sarson Da Saag is ready to be served..
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sarson da saag recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!