Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti. Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti Saag Recipe by Indian Mom Cooking Enjoy the video of Organic Homemade Saron da Saag Makki di Roti de naal. Granny prepared makki ki roti sarson ka saag.
How to Make Sarson Ka Saag Aur Makki Ki Roti. Serve with hot sarson da saag. The nutritious content of sarson ka saag and makkai ki roti is why mothers fed it to their children, "mothers know best, for generations they have been Garnish and serve.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sarson ka saag makki ki roti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One of the best points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. This is achievable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Regrettably, most people don't care about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few essential modifications in your life. Unlike buying a car, you can't trade in your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn't wait too long or it will be too late to look after your body. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its optimum levels.
Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti
Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti is something which I have loved my entire life.
Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti Saag Recipe by Indian Mom Cooking Enjoy the video of Organic Homemade Saron da Saag Makki di Roti de naal. Granny prepared makki ki roti sarson ka saag.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sarson ka saag makki ki roti using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti:
- Take of For saag:-.
- Get 200 gm of Sarson leaves.
- Take 100 gm of Spinach leaf.
- Get 50 gram of Radish leaf.
- Prepare 2 of fried onions.
- Make ready 4 of tomatoes medium size.
- Take 10-15 of garlic.
- Make ready 5 of green chillies.
- Make ready of Salt as per test.
- Make ready 1/3 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get of Ghee as required.
- Make ready of Tamarind pulp.
- Take of For roti :-.
- Prepare 2 cups of Makki flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of Water as required.
- Prepare of Oil and ghee as required.
Sarson ka saag recipe and Makki ki roti are extremely rich in minerals, calcium, magnesium and a very good source of energy being a Sarson ka saag recipe is a traditional dish of the Punjab region of India and Pakistan made from mustard leaves (sarson) and served along with Makki ki roti (makai. Sarson Ka Saag aka spicy mustard greens is a winter staple in Northern India. It's usually served with makki roti (a flatbread made with maize flour), a dollop of butter and makes a nutritious meal! If there's one thing that I really like about Indian cooking, it's how much we cook using seasonal ingredients.
Steps to make Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti:
- For saag :-.
- Blanch spinach radish and Sarso leaf and put cold water and put all this leaves in a grinder with some ice and coriander leaf and little bit of water and grind it and make a smooth paste keep it aside..
- Take another grinder put fried onion chop tomatoes green chillies and Ginger and put little bit of water and grind it make a smooth paste..
- Take a deep pan add some ghee and put the onion tomato paste and try until the oil comes out in low moderate film after the oil come out put put turmeric red chilli powder and salt now give it a mix and put some water simmer it for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now open a lid and put leafy paste and tamarind Pulp and give it up good mix and cover and simmer for 5 minutes your saag is ready.
- For roti :-.
- Take a deep bowl add flour salt and meet with water and make a soft dough now rest it for 5 minutes.
- Take some dough on your palm and make Roti with help of your hands if you can't make Roti with your palm or hand take to butter paper and roll the Roti between butter paper.
- When your pan is too hot add some oil and put roti in pan now cook both the side of roti in moderate flame apply some ghee and serve it..
- Now the Sarso ka saag and Makki Ki Roti is ready and serve it with fried green chilli and with some jaggery.
Sarson Ka Saag (as it is known in Hindi or (Saroon Da Saag, in Punjabi) is a popular vegetarian dish from the northern region of the Indian subcontinent. It is made from mustard greens (sarson) and spices such as ginger and garlic. It is often served with makki di roti. Sarson ka Saag is pungent mustard leaves stew, slow cooked for hours over low heat to get hearty and healthy green casserole. Makki ki Roti is little thick so make sure not to roll it out too thin like regular chapati.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sarson ka saag makki ki roti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!