Sarso Ka saag with makki ki roti.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sarso ka saag with makki ki roti. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Almost all grocery stores these days have organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. Eating these foods will . When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses.
How to Make Speedy Sarso Ka saag with makki ki roti
Sarso Ka saag with makki ki roti is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sarso Ka saag with makki ki roti is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sarso ka saag with makki ki roti using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarso Ka saag with makki ki roti:
- Get of For sarso Ka saag :.
- Make ready 500 gm of sarso chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of spinach (palak) chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of bathua (chenopodium) chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of mulli ke patte (radish leaves) chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of tomatoes chopped.
- Get 3-4 of green chillies chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of makki Ka atta (maize flour).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ghee.
- Take of For makki ki roti :.
- Take 2 cup of makki Ka atta (maize flour).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Sarso Ka saag with makki ki roti:
- Wash leafy vegetables 2-3 times in water. Add sarso, palak, mulli ke patte, bathua, green chillies & tomatoes in pressure cooker..
- Cook it until 5-6 whistles on medium flame. Let it cool. Drain excess water. Don't throw it. Use it while kneading makki Ka atta..
- Grind it in Mixer grinder. Make coarse paste..
- Heat butter & ghee in Kadhai. Add ginger & garlic paste. Saute until light brown. Add all seasonings. Saute it..
- Add sarso paste, makki Ka atta. Stir all..
- Saute until saag leaves Kadhai (it will take 7-8 minutes to cook).
- Sarso Ka saag is ready. Serve with butter & salad..
- Add makki Ka atta,salt and remaining sarso boiled water. Add Lukewarm water if required. Knead soft dough. Keep rest for 15 minutes..
- Dust maize flour on working surface. Divide equal portions of dough. Flatten it with your palm or roller pin..
- Place it on pre heated Tawa. Pour ghee or oil. Roast it both sides on medium flame until golden brown..
- Garnish with butter. Serve with sarso Ka saag & salad..
You will find that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one's body to fight off a number of diseases.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sarso ka saag with makki ki roti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!