Fiber-Packed Okara Mochi for Dieters.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, fiber-packed okara mochi for dieters. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Fiber-Packed Okara Mochi for Dieters
Fiber-Packed Okara Mochi for Dieters is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fiber-Packed Okara Mochi for Dieters is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fiber-packed okara mochi for dieters using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fiber-Packed Okara Mochi for Dieters:
- Make ready 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Make ready 1 of as much (to taste) Kinako and sugar or kuromitsu and kinako.
Steps to make Fiber-Packed Okara Mochi for Dieters:
- In a microwave-safe deep dish, add the okara and katakuriko and mix well. At first the katakuriko will be dry, but keep mixing it and the mixture will gradually come together..
- Without covering, microwave (my microwave was set at 500 W) for 1 minute, then take out of the microwave to stir very well. Since the mixture is very hot, use a spoon to stir the dough..
- Keep mixing well until the dough is springy, and shape into balls. The dough is hot so I recommend you use a spoon to shape them..
- Sprinkle your desired ratio of kinako and sugar or coat with kuromitsu and then sprinkle with kinako. Enjoy while fresh, soft, and chewy..
- By the way, when using half the amount listed (25 g of okara and 1/2 tablespoon of katakuriko) it only takes 30 seconds to cook in my microwave. For a simpler version, use half the amount of ingredients and enjoy anytime..
Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fiber-packed okara mochi for dieters recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!