Okara Fried Rice.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, okara fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Steps to Prepare Award-winning Okara Fried Rice
Okara Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Okara Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have okara fried rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Fried Rice:
- Make ready 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 of Wiener (or bacon or ham).
- Make ready 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Get 100 ml of Dashi stock (1 teaspoon of granulated dashi + water is also OK).
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Okara Fried Rice:
- Mix the okara and the egg together and set aside. Cut the wiener into whatever sized pieces you like (I used Spam). Mince the leek (or whatever vegetables)..
- Lightly oil a heated frying pan and cook the wieners and leek. Lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Once the leek has wilted, add the okara and cook until it's generally broken up. Mix everything together, then add the dashi stock and cook to your desired moistness. Use salt and pepper to adjust the taste and it's complete..
While some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have more than others. Your body will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body requires to stay healthy. One thing you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food okara fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!