Makki Bathua Parantha.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, makki bathua parantha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. A lot of good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Simple Way to Make Speedy Makki Bathua Parantha
Makki Bathua Parantha is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Makki Bathua Parantha is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook makki bathua parantha using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Makki Bathua Parantha:
- Take 2 cups of maize flour/corn meal/makke ka aata.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water or as required.
- Get 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of thick curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- Get 1 cup of bathua/chenopodium leaves washed and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee for smearing each of the paranthas.
- Take of Salt as per the taste.
Instructions to make Makki Bathua Parantha:
- Mix all the dry ingredients and curd in a bowl except ghee..
- Rub with your palms so that the flour becomes crumbly..
- Add little water and knead, add more water if required..
- Knead well into a firm dough..
- Prepare medium sized balls from the dough..
- Take some dry flour if required, and roll out the dough on the board with light hand pressure..
- Cook parantha on hot tava or a griddle on a medium flame for a minute..
- When done from one side, flip and smear half tablespoon ghee..
- Now cook on low flame, flipping from time to time till it becomes golden brown and crisp..
- Smear ghee on the makki bathua parantha and serve hot with saag, gur (jaggery) and a dollop of butter..
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food makki bathua parantha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!